05 May 2016

Friends forever?

It's 2016 but im still with my previous circle of friends; est 2011. No its not like im not having friends at all when i was studying in jb but u know, i just cant get along with them. They're nice i gotta admit. But sorry to say and no hard feelings, i feel better with my clique or squad or whatever u call it.

Tbh i always get this feeling; i always think that am i too clingy? Or am i a good friend? Do i make them annoyed with me? Sometimes i feel like it's always me who always wanting our friendship to last longer. Its not like im saying these girls didnt make any effort. They did make effort to make this bond to last. But i always think that do I overreact? Duhh maybe i shouldnt feel like this lol

Well its good to still have a chance to contact with these girls although it was 2 years back then since we gathered with the whole squad. When can we meet again guys im missing all of you so much. I've met all of them but not in one time, you know. Maybe we can plan a trip i guess, and pls no kaki sembang ok hahaha. 

Im afraid that we'll lost contact with each other. Thats why i keep mentioning you guys in comments or tweets or anything else. Just to make sure that you guys still remember each one of us. Maybe u guys think that 'alah member je' but for me u are more than just member je. U were there when i was at my worst. You guys ragged me up, u kno what i mean lol back to 2014 masa kena roll call dgn dhila and the gang then all the others sit outside. You've seen me at my worst but still can accept me the way i am. Im feeling so blessed to know someone like you guys.

It's a lie if im saying that i didnt miss all the crazy things we did back then. I miss them ao much and i can recall each one of them. When can we gather like before, guys?

Thanks for hearing me when im babbling about things. I know u guys feel annoyed bcs i keep on telling u guys the same thing all over again. Im so sorry bcs i dont have any other person to tell :')

Dear friends, lets make this bond last forever. I love you guys and i mean it. *you know who you are so i dont need to mention ur names here lol*

Lots of love, 🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment