22 December 2013

PMR RESULT #2


Assalamualaikum :D

talking about my result. it was so unexpected.
on the 19th dec morning, i woke up, and im so worried thinking bout my result.
i didnt hv my breakfast at all that day.
then i prepared myself to go to the college to take my result
the first person i met that day was deela. we hugged like we haven't met for years.
then i went to pay all the debts with the college.
after finished paying all those things, i went to my class's table to take my result.
ms. wan shahriza was there.
then she searched my file. she looked what was inside.
and suddenly she said
"kalau awak nak buat recheck, fill in the form inside the file okay. and pay rm32."
"nanti maktab tolong recheck. sorry, maybe it's not ur time yet. sabar ye."
and i was like, crushed all over inside.
then i took out my pmr result slip.
all the above 7 subjects are A's.
the last subject, PAI. i got B.
7A1B.
i went to my mom and tears fell.
then farida, aein, fatin, dhila came. i couldnt stop crying.
"nak naik pentas. nak naik pentas."
i said while my tears keep falling.
my girlfriends calmed me down. we hugged each other.
i got a text from kak waji.she calmed me down too.
i dont know how she could know about it too fast. lol me.
then i got another text.
"kau dpt brp?"
then i searched for him in the hall. and i saw him.
mama asked me whether i want to make a recheck for the paper or not.
i said yes. who knows i still can get A for the subject.
after filling in the form, i went to the office. then i met miss fifita. she said,
"this is not the end, intan. 7A is okay. you can still work hard for SPM." and i cried again.
i sent the recheck form at the office.
then i saw him, when i walked out from the office.
me and my father walked straightly to our car, to go back home.
"weh aku balik dah ni."
"sama ah."
too sad.
i met my girlfriends just for awhile.
i met my teachers just for awhile.
i met him just for awhile.
i could not take my result on the stage.
when i reached out the gate,
i got another one month left to be spend here.
i'm just too sad. i felt so lost and disappointed.
but i know, this is not the end. like miss fifita said.
i still can work hard for SPM.
7A1B is not too bad, right?
Alhamdulillah for everything. Lessons learned.
now, im waiting for the result about the recheck thingy. and i cant wait for kiks. 
cant wait to spend another one precious month left with my friends.
but im sad at the same time bcs some of my girlfriends wont be there.
it's okay.
everything happens for a good reason.
Allah knows what's the best for us.

6 comments:

  1. be strong intan. SPM ad lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay strong kak intan hm i hope you'll success in this days after ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. asal sedih ngat post mu ni intangg~?? touching aku, sampai menitik air mate aku.. btw, keep moving forward, SPM is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe sedih wehh. okay thankyou aman :D

    ReplyDelete